Tuesday 18 December 2012

Freecreditreport

Freecreditreport

The freaking internet! This thing never ceases to amaze me. I was sitting around watching TV tonight when the Free Credit Report Dot Com song came on and, per usual, I was mesmerized. The evolution of the guy who plays the lead singer in these commercials is amazing. He’s what you literature majors would call a “dynamic character.”In the first commercial, he looked like he wanted to pee in his hands and rub his eyes with them. Yet slowly but surely, he appears to have gradually embraced this role over time. And now, he’s become a kitschy television sensation and he’s hamming it up in every commercial like his next date with a Chili’s waitress depends on it. They’ve even set up aNow there are covers of the song popping up on The Freaking Internet. Granted, no one is looking at these but me because I’m a d-bag, but I thought I’d share two of the more interesting ones with HearYa readers since there are 2 or 3 of you out there who don’t hate me.

Freecreditreport

Freecreditreport

Freecreditreport

Freecreditreport

Freecreditreport

Freecreditreport

Freecreditreport

Freecreditreport

Freecreditreport

No comments:

Post a Comment