Sunday 23 December 2012

Charmglow Grills

Charmglow Grills

Spent over $500 for the Charmglow "Stainless Steel" grill and burners,” Robert told ConsumerAffairs.com. “Junk from the outside to the inside. Grease drip pan weld broke, outside is rusting, grate completely disintegrated, bottom tray rusted to nothing, tune burners rusted out in the first one and a half years, and the list goes on. I am so mad I paid this kind of money when I could have spent half or less the same amount on a "disposable" grill that would have lasted three times as long.”There have been two recalls of Charmglow grills and, from the sound of it, things haven't gotten a whole lot better.I received a promotion by mail to apply for a VISA credit card that included a $25 rebate that will show in my first statement,” said Margareta, of Clinton, N.J. “Didn't get it in my first statement and neither in the following ones. Talking with costumer support I was told that there is no $25 rebate in the records of promotions sent to me and I should fax them the form, which I did. I received a phone message saying that I will receive my rebate in the second billing cycle but it didn't happen. It is not about the money but the principle.”

Charmglow Grills

Charmglow Grills

Charmglow Grills

Charmglow Grills

Charmglow Grills

Charmglow Grills

Charmglow Grills

Charmglow Grills

Charmglow Grills

No comments:

Post a Comment